Thursday 10 September 2015

Curry and a Happy Easter

  1. Happy Easter.
  2. This week I was going for a curry with the girls. The last time I did this I wore skinny jeans and a floaty spotty shirt from Barnardos. Big mistake. Tight jeans and curry do not mix, nor do big baggy sleeves, it seems. Every time I reached for a poppadom they ended up in the mango chutney. So this time I was prepared and wore a loose fitting denim dress with three quarter length sleeves.
    Now, since Ingrid and I have started writing this blog whenever I go out I feel obliged to wear something from a charity shop. This time though I excelled myself. When I looked down at what I was wearing I realised that I was dressed completely by charity shops and Lidl!
    Dress and boots were from the Salvation Army shop and tights and necklace were Lidl. At £4.99 the necklace was the most expensive thing I had on. My underwear was from M&S but no one could see that, or at least, I hope not.
    Happy Easter from Ingrid and me and I bet you can guess where all my Easter chocolate has come from, yes, Lidl.

No comments:

Post a Comment